Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting SB NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Mclaren MP4 - 27 Launch By Craig Styles
The most anticipated Formula 1 Launch of 2012 had to be the new McLaren MP4-27, with Jenson Button finishing 2nd in the World Championship to Sebastian Vettel last year; the new McLaren had to be strong, sophisticated and more radical than ever.
I was delighted to be invited by McLaren to their official Launch one of only 150 guests on the entry list, it was magical and one of the highlights of my Formula 1 Career.
First impressions of the new Vodafone McLaren Mercedes MP4-27 was impressive, new side pods, bigger mirrors and more refined front nose and wing as per new FIA regulations.
I can’t help feel when we get to the first race in Melbourne the car will be drastically different from the launch car but we will have to wait.
Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton I hope will be battling for pole positions and race wins as we start the 2012 Formula 1 season in Melbourne on March 18th.
In this section
- McLaren And Honda Join Forces By Craig Styles
- Barcelona Formula 1 Testing Round Up By Craig Styles
- Sahara Force India Launch By Craig Styles
- Autosport 2013 By Craig Styles
- Brazil Grand Prix By Craig Styles
- BBC Top Gear Live By Craig Styles
- Lewis Hamilton Leaves Mclaren By Craig Styles
- Rockingham 2012 BTCC By Craig Styles
- Goodwood Revival 2012 By Craig Styles
- British Grand Prix By Craig Styles