"Subtle changes in the walking pattern of Parkinson's patients could predict their rate of cognitive decline," The Times reports after new research compared the gait of people with Parkinson's disease with those of healthy volunteers…
- Tooth brushing to be taught in schools
- Eating out
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering surgery
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- Family Arts Festival
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Mahogany desk Sturdy mahogany office desk in good condition. Ideal for home office or study. 150cm long x 80cm high x 60cm wide. Collect only. £50 or nearest offer.
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (25)
- Clothing (5)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (13)
- Household and DIY (8)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Births - Carl and Keely WILLIAMS
WILLIAMS Carl and Keely Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little son Percy Born
Deaths - Neville HAND
HAND Neville Of Norton Passed away on 9th October 2014 aged 76 years Beloved Husband to Val,
Birthdays - Xanetia Chloe HUXLEY-NEWELL
HUXLEY-NEWELL Xanetia Chloe This little girl is 15 today 15.10.2014 Grampy would be so proud of
Marriages - Tony and Sheila MYERS
MYERS Tony and Sheila Have pleasure in announcing the marriage of their son Nick to Sarah