Situated in a well established location a 2 bedroom ground floor flat with gas central heating and double glazing, Ideal 1st time buyer/ investment property. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Situated in a well established location a 2 bedroom ground floor flat with gas central heating and double glazing, Ideal 1st time buyer/investment property. Internal inspection highly recommended.
Glazed entrance door leads to communal hallway, door leading to the:
With vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, storage cupboard with gas central heating boiler, door to lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window, a range of units comprising 1 and 1/2 bowl stainless steel mixer unit with work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, base units under with matching wall units, integrated electric oven ceramic hob and cooker hood over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge, storage cupboard housing electric meter and vinyl flooring.
Lounge 15' 11" x 13' ( 4.85m x 3.96m )
With front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted gas fire, TV and telephone point, panelled radiator, laminated flooring and door to:
With laminated flooring, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
With front and side aspect double glazed window, built-in double wardrobe, panelled radiator, storage cupboard and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
With rear aspect double glazed window, panelled radiator and fitted carpet.
With rear aspect double glazed window, suite comprising panel enclosed bath, mixer tap, shower over, pedestal mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, partially tiled wall surround, panelled radiator, fitted carpet and storage area.
To the front and rear of the property are communal gardens with a useful storage shed to the rear of the building.
The property is leasehold and has approximately 98 years remaining on the lease. The ground rent £10.00 per year and the service charge is £40.00 per year. (we are awaiting written confirmation on these figures)
Proceed out of Hereford along the A 49, Ross Road and proceed straight over the traffic lights. Take the 2nd right then 1st left and the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.