Set on this exclusive development recently built on the historical site at the previous Wordsley Hospital this modern three bedroom property is an ideal young family home with all the benefits of a newly built property to include remaining NHBC insurance and large family breakfast kitchen
Set on this exclusive development recently built on the HISTORICAL SITE at the previous Wordsley Hospital this modern three bedroom property is an ideal young family home with all the benefits of a newly built property to include remaining NHBC insurance, guest cloakroom, large family breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and a supurb en suit to the master bedroom. Energy rating C
This modern property is accessed via a UPVC front entrance door leading into the
Which has stairs to first floor accommodation, gas central heating radiator, ceiling light point and door off to
With low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, splash back tiling around utilities, gas central heating radiator and double glazed UPVC obscure glass window.
Lounge 16' x 9' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.95m )
With a UPVC double glazed window with an outlook to the front and the rear garden, two gas central heating radiators and a ceiling light point.
Family Breakfast Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 16' 1" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.90m max x 3.53m)
With a range of contemporary base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces over, to incorporate an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated gas hob and electric oven below with concealed cooker re circulator unit above, two gas central heating radiators, plumbing for washing machine, two double glazed windows over looking the front aspect and one over looking the rear aspect, UPVC double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from the hallway leading to the first floor landing, which has radiator and doors off to
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 8" max x 9' 1" ( 3.56m max x 2.77m)
With double glazed UPVC window to the front, central heating radiator and door off to
Which has fully enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, splash back tiling, UPVC double glazed obscure window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 11" plus doorway ( 3.05m x 2.41m plus doorway )
With double glazed UPVC window to the front, central heating radiator and a overstairs open storage area.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.96m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear, central heating radiator and access from the loft is gained from this room.
Suite to comprise of: panneled bath, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, splash back tiling, double glazed UPVC window and central heating radiator.
To the side of the property is a Garage which has a metal up and over door and off road parking space to the front.
Gate providing access to the rear of the property with low maintenance enclosed rear garden with patio area and additional cotswold stone forming the main body of the garden, with surrounding fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.