Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting SB NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Blaze starts in Black Country home overnight
10:47am Sunday 10th March 2013 in News
AN pan of food left on a cooker in Cradley Heath caused a fire in a flat this morning.
At 03.28am crews were called to Applewood Grove after a smoke alarm was activated in a three storey tower block.
Crews from Oldbury, Smethwick and Dudley attended the incident which had started when small pan of food stuff left alone on the cooker in the kitchen of a second floor flat.
One woman was led out of the flat to safety and given first aid.