Kitchen fire in Pedmore

A MAN was taken to hospital following a kitchen fire in Pedmore on New Year’s Day.

Emergency services were called to a property on Meon Rise at 1.28am.

The man, who was suffering with severe difficulty breathing due to the effects of smoke inhalation, was taken to Russells Hall Hospital for further treatment.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree