Tumble dryer warning after Stourbridge fire

Stourbridge News: The tumble dryer - picture by @StourbridgeFire The tumble dryer - picture by @StourbridgeFire

FIREFIGHTERS are urging people not to leave their tumble dryer unattended after a blaze at a Stourbridge house today (Friday).

The fire that broke out at a property in Arundal Road at 10am caused significant damage to a ground floor room.

No-one was hurt.

Following the incident, a spokesman from Stourbridge Fire Station tweeted: "Please empty your filters after every use and never leave it on when no one is home."


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree