Man rescued from Wollaston flat fire

Man rescued from Wollaston flat fire

Man rescued from Wollaston flat fire

First published in Local

A MAN was rescued from a flat in Wollaston after a saucepan caught fire.

Firefighters were called to a property in Wood Street at 11.51pm on Saturday (August 2).

Crews from Stourbridge, Brierley Hill and Cradley Heath tackled the blaze in the kitchen of the ground floor flat.

The man was suffering with smoke inhalation and was given oxygen therapy by crews.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree