Town and Country Planning Act 1990 Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990Notice ID: WOR1567178
NOTICE OF APPUCATION(S)
Town and Country Planning Act 1990 Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990
The Codes are as follows:
DEP Departure from Development Han
The following appllcatlon(s) have been received by Wyre Forest District Councll:-
Full: Erection of 5 new dwellings and resurfacing and regularlsatlon of adjacent car park
At LAND ADJACENT TO VICTORY HALL, TEN BURY ROAD, CLOWS TOP,
KIDDERMINSTER, DY14 9HG For MSQUARED HOMES
Ref. 20/0018/FULL MISC
Full: Erection of a bungalow with associated parking and access
At CHANTERS HOLLOW, 26 WHITE HILL ROAD, KIDDERMINSTER, DY11 6JJ
For MR JOHN BOWEN
Ref. 20/0016/FULL DEP
Full: Erection of dormer bungalow, following demolition of garage and subdivision of plot
At 4 REDHOUSE ROAD, STOURPORT-ON-SEVERN, DY130 NW
For MRS FOULKES
Ref. 20/0025/FULL DEP
The above appllcatlon(s)may be Inspected via the Council's website
planningapplications or at the Wyre Forest Customer Service Centra, Green Street, Kidderminster (9.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday except Wednesdays 10.00 am - 5.00 pm).
Any parsons wishing to make representations to the Council about the above application(s) should make them, In writing, to the Development Manager at the below-mentioned address, or by Email (
) within 21 days (excluding Bank Holidays) from the publication of this notice, quoting the relevant reference number. Alternatively, you can submit comments on line (www.wyreforestdc.gov.uk
). Any representations received will be made available for public Inspection and may bB published on the Internet
Economic Prosperity and Place Directorate
Wyre Forest House, Flnepolnt Way, Kidderminster, Wores DY11 7WF
Wyre Forest District Council Notice of Times for Inspecting Returns as to Election Expenses Parliamentary Elections - 12*" December 2019 Wyre Forest Constituency
I, Ian Miller, Acting Returning Officer at the above election do hereby give notice that the election expenses returns, declarations and accompanying documents of candidates at the above election may be Inspected between the hours of 10:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday except public holidays, at the Elections Office, Wyre Forest House, Finspoint Way, Kidderminster, Worcestershire DY11 7WF, for a period of two years.
The fee payable for a copy of any such return, declaration or document Is 20p for each side of each page. Ian Miller
Acting Returning Officer ^ThJanuary 2020
WYRE FOREST DISTRICT COUNCIL THE WYRE FOREST DISTRICT COUNCIL [OFF STREET PARKING PLACES) ORDER 2020 - NOTICE OF PROPOSALS
Notice is hereby given that the Wyre Forest District Council (the Council") in exercise of its powers under Section 32 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of all other enabling powers proposes to make the above Order. The effect of the Order shall be:
1. To revoke the current OrdBr and reinstate those provisions save for thB amendments proposed and re-enact those provisions without any change of substance other than as set out In this notice;
2. To simplify banding charging structure and implemant a five band structure of £1 for 1 hour, £2 for 2 hours, £3 for 3 hours, £5 for up to 24 hours and £10 for up to 48 hours for all car parks.
3. To end one hour free parking on all car parks.
4. To extend the charging period on all car parks to 9.00 pm.
5. To Introduce a seasonal Increase In charges In car parks In Bewdley and Stourport on Severn between April and October (inclusive) of £4 for 3 hours and £6 for up to 24 hours.
6. To simplify the season ticket system by abolishing the senior citizen 6 months season ticket as well as all restricted season tickets (with the exception of the Bromsgrove Street scheme) and implementing the following season ticket and charging structure: Wyre Forest 12m season ticket for £333.33 ex. VAT, Wyre Forest 6m season ticket for £208.33 ex. VAT, Wyre Forest 1 m for £37.50 ex VAT, Senior Citizen 12m for £145.83 ex. VAT, and Bromsgrove Street Value Season Ticket,
12 months for £250.00 ex. VAT, 6 months for £141.67 ex. VAT and 1 month for £30.00 ex. VAT.
months for £250.00 ex. VAT, 6 months for £141.67 ex. VAT and 1 month for £30.00 ex. VAT.
7. To add to the Order a new car park located on the site of the former office building known as the Crown House, Kidderminster.
A copy of the Order, plans showing the land affected and a statement of the Council's reasons for making the Order can be inspected between 09:00 and 16:30 Monday to Friday at Wyre Forest House, Kidderminster and The Hub at Green Street, Kidderminster, and on the Council's website. If you wish to object to this Order, the objection together with the grounds for making it must be made in writing to the Solicitor to the Council, Wyre Forest District Council, Wyre Forest House, Flnepolnt Way, Kidderminster, DY11 7WF not later than 13th February 2020.
Dated the 23rd January 2020