HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE PROPOSED EXTENSION OF TOTTENHAM NORTH CONTROLLED PARKING ZONENotice ID: WAT2147571
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE
PROPOSED EXTENSION OF TOTTENHAM NORTH CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE
THE HARINGEY (CHARGED-FOR PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. *") ORDER 202*
THE HARINGEY (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADING PLACES AND WAITING, LOADING AND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.***) ORDER 202*
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey proposes to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49, 51 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:-
(a) Extend the boundary of Tottenham North Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) and introduce parking controls operating between the hours of 8am and 6.30pm on Mon to Sat inclusive and on event days Mon to Fri 8am to 8.30pm, Sat 8am to 8pm, and Sun and Bank Holidays 12 noon to 8pm on Bromley Road N17 and to prohibit waiting by vehicles other than in the designated parking places provided during those hours;
(b) designate permit holders only parking places operating at zone times in Bromley Road N17 where vehicles displaying a valid, business parking permit, residents parking permit or visitors' permit would be permitted to wait without time limit;
(c) designate 'pay by phone' operating at zone hours on Bromley Road N17 NORTH SIDE: outside Coombes House for approximately 20 metres where vehicles that have had a period purchased for them to be parked using the 'pay by phone' system would be permitted to wait for a maximum period of 2 hours with no return to that parking place within 1 hours of leaving it.
(d) Introduce No Waiting operating at zone hours on Bromley Road N17 1) WEST SIDE from a point 8.3 metres north of the shared property boundary of No.30/No.29 north for 4.3 metres. 2) NORTH WEST SIDE from the shared property boundary of No.32/No.31, south west for 8.3 metres. 3) SOUTH EAST SIDE from a point 0.6 metres south west of the shared property boundary of No.23/No.24, north east for 5.5 metres. 4) SOUTH EAST SIDE from a point 2.7 metres south west of the shared property boundary of No.16/No.15, south west for 4.5 metres. 5) NORTH SIDE from a point 0.7 metres east of the shared property boundary of No.37/No.38 east for 8.8 metres. 6) NORTH SIDE from a point 6 metres west of the shared property boundary of No.37/No.38 west for 4.7 metres.
(e) introduce no waiting at any time in Bromley Road N17 1) SOUTH WEST SIDE from a point 6.2 metres north west of the shared property boundary of No.1 /No.2, north west for 16.5 metres. This will replace Permit Holders bay and No Waiting event days Mon-Fri 5pm-8.30pm, Sat-Sun 12 Noon-8pm.
There will be no changes to disabled badge holders only parking places on Bromley Road other than to ensure the parking place is no less than 6.6 metres in length.
Existing No Waiting at Any Time on BOTH SIDES of Bromley Road cul-de-sac, BOTH SIDES at its junction with Park Lane and on NORTH SIDE Bromley Road outside No.39 will remain in place. Existing No Waiting/No Loading at Any Time on BOTH SIDES of Bromley at its junction with High Road are to remain in place.
3. Residents or business users of Bromley Road (all properties Bromley Road, Coombes House, Sheltered Housing (2-29), Ditchburn Place) (providing that their property is not on a private or car restricted development) would be able to purchase parking permits and residents would be able to purchase visitors parking permits, for passenger vehicles, goods carrying vehicles (the overall height of which does not exceed 2.27 metres and the overall length of which does not exceed 5.25 metres), at the rates set out below:-
Vehicles registered after 01 March 2001
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS
Vehicles registered before 01 March 2001
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS
Transferable Essential Service Permit (any registration) - all Zones - £764.00; Essential Service Permit Vouchers (daily) - £11.00 each (sold in multiples of 4); Residents' Visitor Permits (daily) - £3.60 (sold in multiples of 4), 1 hour - 83p; Permission to Park Dispensation - £20 per day.
Residents over 65 or registered disabled receive 50% concession on all visitor permits.
Permits/vouchers for the controlled parking zone would only be valid in the zone for which they are issued.
PAY BY PHONE: Hourly charge - £1.30
More information on permits, charges and eligibility for essential users can be found on
4. Copies of the proposed Order and of the Council's statement of reasons for making the Order and plans showing the locations and effects of the Order may be inspected during normal office working hours until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made or the Council decides not to make the Order, at the reception desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or can be viewed online at
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order or make other representation should send grounds for their objection via the online portal
or alternatively email@example.com
or write to Traffic Management Group, River Park House, 1st floor, 225, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HQ quoting refence 2021-T25 by 11 August 2021.
Dated: 21 July 2021
Head of Highways and Parking