A hat-trick from man-of-the-match Connor Rich was the key to Forest Falcons U11s West winning their first league game of the season.

Liam Smart was also on the scoresheet in the 4-1 win over Brierley Hill Bullets.

The U15s NSC won 4-3 at home to Pensnett Panthers West.

On the scoresheet were Connor McManus (2), Callum Scott and Ben Raffan with a volley into the top corner.

The U9s East lost 1-0 away at Sedgley Scorpions, while the U9s West lost 14-0 at home to Rowley Rangers.

The U10s East were defeated 2-1 away at Wordsley Wasps but there was better news for the U11s East won 8-0 away at Warstones Wanderers. The U11s North were also big winners after they beat Dudley United 10-0.

The U13s won 3-2 at home to Netherton Colts East while the U16s were 9-2 winners at home to Emerald Athletic.

Black Country Rangers.

The U10s lost 4-3 away at Dudley Sports West despite of a brilliant hat-trick from man-of-the-match Joe Steadman.

Brierley Hill Bullets.

The U13s East cruised into the next round of the South Staffs Cup with a fantastic 16-0 win over Beechdale Swifts.

Goals were scored by Luke Jones (3), Aiden Leddington (6), Steve Mullaney (2), Joe Colley (3), Jack Parkes and Trevor Wassell.

The U13s West won 4-1 against Kewford Eagles.

Goals came from Danny Hall (2), Kai Cartwright and Jordan Paraszckak.

The man of the match was awarded to Kieran Fowkes.

The U12s North won 4-2 against FC Premier.

Goals from Niall Clarke (2), Jake Anders and Ben Leighton.

The U10s West beat Warstone Wanderers 6-0. Goals from Shea Price Smith (2), Chad Dingley (2), Jacob Pritchard and Harry Bradley.

Kieran Sale won the man of the match award.

The U10s South lost 5-3 to Hillcrest Boys.

Consolation goals were scored by Jake Powers (2) and Jack Cutler with Nathan Gennard picking up the manof the match award.

The U10s East lost 3-2 to Lightwood Lions.

Goals were scored by Dean Hackett and Bradley North with Rhys James picking up the man of the match award.

Blackheath Town.

The U15s defeated Halas Hawks 2-1 courtesy of a brace from Matthew Gethin to continue their 100 per cent winning start to the season.

Cradley Town Cobras.

The U9s twice came from behind to draw 2-2 with a strong Kingswinford AFC South side. Tom Edmonds-Hill notched both goals including a thumping last minute header to earn a deserved point.

Halesowen Town Colts.

The U16s came from behind twice against Knowle Robins to make it through to the semi-final of the League Cup thanks to a 3-2 win.

Conor Paterson bagged a brace while Stefan Ashman also got on the scoresheet.

The U10s were 5-4 winners at Lapal Colts.

Goals were scored by Tristan Dixon, Oliver Sorrel-Rawlings, Jordan Devine, Luke Twining and Toby Flint.

The U9s were also triumphant after they ran out 5-4 winners in an entertaining encounter against Solihull Juniors.

Dru Welch hit a hat-trick and George Walker netted twice.

Halas Hawks.

The U9s West travelled to top of the league Legion Lions and came away with a well-deserved 1-1 draw.

The hosts went ahead in the first half, but the Halas lads never let their heads drop and continued to battle away.

The Halas equalizer eventually came with a well worked team effort, which saw Adam Detheridge slot the ball home.

It was goalkeeper James Churchill who earned all the plaudits, with an outstanding display between the sticks earning him the man of the match award.

The U10s Dynamos also met Legion Lions winning comfortably 6-2, with goals from Harry Vine (2), Connor Smith, Jake Saxton, Thomas Widnall and James Williams. A joint man of the match award went to Jake Saxton and Connor Smith for their midfield performance.

The U12s East were well worthy of their battling 1-1 draw with current league leaders Castle Youth. Dan Willetts gave the Hawks an early lead before Castle managed to grab an equalizer. Man of the match went to Josh Ezewele, who was a tower of strength in centre midfield.

The U16s West girls were yet another team who were competing against league leaders, the opponents being Hillcrest. After a lively start from the Halas girls during which they had a lot of possession and came close to scoring, the clinical finishing from Hillcrest proved to be the difference between the two teams and Hillcrest ran out 4-0 winners.