WORCESTER Warriors concede 20 unanswered points in final twelve minutes as Ospreys came from behind to win at Sixways in the European Challenge Cup.

Warriors had lead by 11 points with 68 minutes on the clock but ill-discipline cost them as the visitors took the maximum five points back to South Wales.

Warriors have now lost their opening two games in this competition and are already staring at an early exit after a fourth consecutive defeat in all competitions.

It was a topsy turvy affair in which the lead changed hands a number of times but it was the Ospreys who took an early lead through two Stephen Myler penalties.

The home side responded well, however, as Ollie Lawrence announced his return to the side following his England adventure over the last month with a stunning solo score in which he ran a punishing hard line from 15 metres out and smashed through full-back Dan Evans before powering over under the posts.

Warriors were in their groove now and extended the lead as Melani Nanai scooted over from close range after a ball had gone loose in the contact.

Worcester now lead 12-6 but six minutes before the break Ospreys were back in front after Richard Palframan was adjudged to have pulled a driving maul down as it approached the try line and referee Nika Amashukli awarded a penalty try and sent Palframan to the bin for ten minutes.

Now the home side were down a man Ospreys took full advantage as they again utilised the effective driving maul to crash over, hooker Sam Parry with the try leaving the half-time score at 12-18.

Warriors came out of the sheds determined to get back into the game and once they were back up to the full compliment of players, Jamie Shillcock converted a penalty to reduce the lead to three on 48 minutes.

The scoring would continue as Billy Searle entered the game on 50 minutes and scored a try with his first touch after he finished off a move created by an Ashley Beck break into the Ospreys 22.

The conversion was added and now Worcester were ahead again and they then went and extended that lead as the clock hit 60 minutes as captain Ted Hill profited from close range after the Ospreys spilled their own lineout just five metres from the try line.

The extras were added by Shillcock as an 11 point advantage opened up.

Discipline again cost Warriors as Ethan Waller was sinbinned for persistent infringement directly after Hill's try and eight minutes later Morgan Morris burrowed over to reduce the lead to four points and set up a nervy final ten.

But it was to get worse for the hosts with five minutes to go Ospreys again worked their way into the Warriors 22 after another turnover at the breakdown earned a penalty that was kicked deep into Worcester territory.

George North has been a threat all game and this time he crashed through a series of weak tackles to power over from 15 metres out.

The conversion was added and a further two penalties from the impressively cool Myler as the Ospreys sealed the win and left the Sixways crowd stunned.