Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting SB NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Kitchen fire in Pedmore
5:00pm Thursday 2nd January 2014 in News
A MAN was taken to hospital following a kitchen fire in Pedmore on New Year’s Day.
Emergency services were called to a property on Meon Rise at 1.28am.
The man, who was suffering with severe difficulty breathing due to the effects of smoke inhalation, was taken to Russells Hall Hospital for further treatment.
Comments are closed on this article.