Trending across the UK
There is a lot of talk about devolution to super cities. Actually what we want is devolution to local communities to be given greater powers without bureaucrats getting in the way and top slicing community funds. Super B’ham City council, no thanks! Apparently discussions have already been had between political leaders on the outskirts of Birmingham; funny no mention of this in the recent political campaigning.
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (3)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (6)
Swathes of rural England are set to become "pensioner pockets" in the next six years as young families find themselves priced out of the areas they grew up in, the National Housing Federation (NHF) has warned.